Apperate is like a ready-made backend. But maybe you already have your backend set up, your application is running smoothly, or you just want data from IEX Cloud.
We still don't want you to miss out on Apperate – here's why.
1. You can now do a lot more with Core Data – like transforms and joins
Apperate comes with all the same IEX Cloud Core Data that you know and love. But you can now easily transform, join, and modify that data right within the platform – across Core Datasets, or with your own data that you bring into the platform.
For instance, if you’re bringing in data on IBM, you could combine that with IEX Cloud’s Company data, stock price data, fundamentals data... or anything else from our Core Data offering.
You can also transform the Core Data you use today within Apperate – so instead of pulling that all out into your own database, you can execute the transforms in Apperate and pull out the final result (which also means you only pay for the records you need).
2. Effortlessly normalize your financial data
Financial data normalization is a headache. When you bring equities data to Apperate, we take care of it for you.
Throw data into our system using any of the 11 identifier systems, and we make it all speak the same language using Apperate SmartLinks. SmartLinks essentially act like a translator that links together identifiers across identifier systems.
- You can join, transform, and combine data all in one place without having to do the heavy-lifting of translating yourself.
- As symbols change – like Facebook turning into Meta – we maintain symbology translation. You don’t need to maintain that system on your own or purchase the identification systems (which can rack up hundreds of thousands of dollars).
- We can map symbols over time too – your CUSIP data from two years ago matches your ISIN data today.
3. Use Core Data without data weights
Apperate comes with pricing plans that gives you full access to new platform, plus:
- No more data weights
- Pay-as-you-go, usage-based pricing with every plan
- With annual plans, you can use your credits across the entire year – not just month to month (and you’ll get a sizeable discount)
4. You get free data storage in Apperate through October 2022
While in beta, we’re offering the perk of free data storage (up to 10 GB) in our fully-managed, serverless platform. Park your application data with us rent-free – and then easily deliver it into your app with an instantly-generated API that’s effortless to maintain.
Sign up for your free trial on our homepage!
Building with Financial Data Sets and APIs
In this article, you'll learn how to incorporate financial data into your application. First, you'll learn more about how to plan for and use real-time financial data in your applications. Then, you'll use the financial API provided by IEX Cloud's Apperate platform to build a financial stock website using NestJS.
Taming the Chaos: Sourcing Financial Data from Multiple Providers
Combining multiple data sources can help your app or website stand apart from the pack. However, it also comes with several challenges. This guide can get you started on the right foot.
Have question about our platform and how to get started?